Below are the basic steps to get you going on submitting your rankings.
- Create a login. You have to do this before you can do anything else. Once your login has been approved (usually within a few hours during the day on weekdays), you'll be able to continue with the below steps.
- Once approved, set up your teams. Choose "Manage My Teams" from the navigation on the left. After the page loads, click on the teams you want to set up. You only really need to set up the teams for the current season (i.e., indoors). Note: if you are not the coach of both the men's and women's teams, don't set both of them up for yourself unless you will be responsible for entering the results for both teams. Otherwise, the other coach won't be able to set up that team under their login.
- Once you've got the teams set up that you want to work with for now, the next step is to add athletes to your roster. You do that from the same screen, choosing "Add New Athletes".
- Entering an athlete should be pretty self explanatory. Just fill out all the fields.
- You will also need to assign athletes to event groups, which you can do at the same time you are adding them. This way, only those athletes in the "Sprints/Hurdles" group will be listed when you're entering results for the 55m Dash, for example, rather than your whole roster.
- You will also need to set up at least one relay team per team (i.e., Men's Indooor Track and Women's Indoor Track are separate teams). Check the "Relay Team" box and give the team a name. It can be your school name, your school name plus a letter (i.e., "Augustana A"), or the names of the athletes. You can't however, assign specific athletes to a relay team.
- The next step is to enter your results.
- Choose "Enter/Edit Results" from the side navigational menu.
- Select the team for which to enter results from the next screen.
- Select the event you want to work with. Note that this screen will show how many results you have entered, as well as how many you have selected. You can select at most two athletes in each event or one relay team per relay.
- Enter your results.
- Finally, you need to submit your rankings results.
- Choose "Score My Teams" from the side navigation menu, then select a team.
- A grid will be displayed with your results and score.
- If there are any errors, they will be highlighted in red. An explanation of the errors will be at the bottom of the screen. You will have to fix these errors before the "Save" button will be visible.
- If everything is okay, click the "Save" button. You must do this or your rankings won't be updated for that week!